When asked to pick his Team of the season by PFA, Kevin De Bruyne’s Premier League Team Of The Season did not feature any of his City team mates as rules means players are not supposed to chose any of their team mate. No doubt KDB’s XI is full of quality players who have not failed to impress this season.
KDB had picked 4-3-3 formation for his TOTS.
Kevin De Bruyne’s Goalkeeper- Hugo Lloris – The spurs captain was picked as KDB’s goal keeper.
Kevin De Bruyne’s Defense line up-
- Cesar Azpilicueta (RB) – Even through he played most of the season as centre- back, KDB picked his former team mate who played an instrumental role in his club’s title success under Antonio Conte.
- Virgil Van Dijk (CB) – KDB is a big fan of Virgil Van Dijk , he has been highly linked from a move away from Southampton.
- Jan Vertonghen (CB) – Vertonghen also features along side Virgil Van Dijk by his national team mate Kevin.
- Danny Rose (LB) – Another spurs player was picked up by KDB for his defense line up.
Kevin De Bruyne’s Midfield –
- Christian Eriksen – Another Spurs player makes it to KDB’s team of the season.
- N’Golo Kante – The Chelsea midfielder who was PFA Player Of The Season also joins the midfield line up.
- Philippe Coutinho – Liverpool attacking midfielder also joins along side Eriksen and Kante to make up the midfield trio.
Kevin De Bruyne’s Forward –
- Eden Hazard – Kevin’s Belgian team mate Hazard who he has played since his early days plays on the left wing.
- Harry Kane – Premier league top scorer this season who netted a total of 29 goals in 2016-17 season.
- Alexis Sanchez – The City star would certainly welcome Sanchez at city.